It is always good to be informed so that you know why the people you hire are using certain strategies. Being transparent helps us build long lasting and healthy relationships with our customers. We created an infographic to help you understand where we are coming from.
- 46% of web users look towards social media when making a purchase.
- 80% of marketers indicated that their social media efforts increased traffic.
- The average Twitter user follows 5 or more brands.
- There are more than 3 million businesses advertising on Facebook.
- Social media and messaging accounts for roughly 1 in every 3 minutes users spend on the internet.
- Adding social media sharing buttons to email messages leads to an increase in click-through rates by more than 150%
- 66% of marketers have a team dedicated to social media marketing.
- YouTube reaches 18-34 and 18-49-year-olds more than any cable network in the U.S.
- Facebook posts that pose questions generate 100% more comments.
- 72% of marketers are using social media to develop loyal fans.
So, what do you think? How many of these did you know before reading them? It is crazy to see some of those numbers and how impactful they can be. You can trust us with all things social media because we have done the research and we know what works and what doesn’t. No two companies are the same so they should not have the same social media plan.