Happy Halloween from everyone here at Cyberbility! We hope that everyone has a fun and safe holiday. We have curated a few tips to make everything go smoothly tonight whether you’re trick or treating, passing out candy, or just staying in and watching a movie.
Trick or Treating
- Light your kids up by having them wear glow-sticks since it will be dark.
- Don’t feel like you have to hit every home on the block.
- Choose bright/visible costumes so that your trick or treaters are easier to keep track of.
- Talk to your trick or treaters before going out so that they know to stay on sidewalks and how to stay safe.
Passing Out Candy
- If you live in a busy neighborhood make sure you are stocked up on goodies.
- Only pass out wrapped candy from the store to make things easier and safer.
- Have alternatives to candy for trick or treaters that have allergies.
- Once it gets too late or you are out of candy make sure you turn your lights off and lock your door.
Don’t forget to check our Pinterest for yummy snack ideas to enjoy while you watch your favorite Halloween movies! (snack ideas: https://www.pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=halloween%20snacks&rs=typed&term_meta=halloween%7Ctyped&term_meta=snacks%7Ctyped) Here are some of our favorite Halloween movies:
- Hocus Pocus
- It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
So, what are you plans for the evening? Will you be staying in or going out?