Is one of your new years resolutions to make more time for yourself and dive into some good books? It’s a great way to learn new things and get away from the distractions of social media. We curated some books that we can’t live without and swear by for you to add to your reading list.
- Grace Not Perfection by Emily Ley
- A Simplified Life by Emily Ley
- Whiskey in a Teacup by Reese Witherspoon
- Contagious: Why Things Catch On by Jonah Berger
- Everybody Writes by Ann Handley
- Purple Cow by Seth Godin
- Buy•ology by Martin Lindstrom
- Shoe Dog by Phil Night
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Outliers by Malcom Gladwell
What are some of your favorite books that we should add to our list? There is nothing better than cracking open a new book and taking some time to expand your mind.